мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll back off so you can live. ♥

Say it directly looking at me,
Say it looking into my eyes.
Did you just say you wanted to break up?
Did you want to end it with me?
I know. You probably got a lady.
I know. You probably got sick of me.
even though the tears are rushing to me.

Sorry My Sweety
Your lips that told me that you were going to leave
Why does it give me a reason to be angry today?
I need to stop you
The words don't go out
And you are already moving far apart

I know, You will forget me.
I know, I will really hate you.
Even though you know everything.

You, The reason i lived.
You were all i wanted.
It was me who only looked at you.
Why are you leaving?
Why are you tossing me away?
If you were going to be like this,
Why did you love me in the first
place?

Do you happen to remember that day?
That day when we first met.
I still remember it.
The promise you made to me,
That you will only care for me,
That you will only protect me,
That you will only love me.
I believed your lies,
I believed it.

Did you really love me?
No.
I'll forget so you can live better.


I'll back off so you can live.
That is all i can say.
I'll forget you so you can live better.
I'll back off so you can live.
So that you will be happy without me.
The Love you tossed away,
You can take it.
Don't leave even a trace behind and take it all.
Don't even say you are sorry.
Don't worry about me. 





People cry not because love ends, but because it still continues…
even if it’s over. 




No comments:

Post a Comment